Ok Ok No More Bling......

5:36 AM 0 Comments »

OK let's get serious here, I have completely taken over this BLOG...when it was supposed to be ADVENTUREMENT of both Davey and myself. I am so sorry honey ! How could I ever be so selfish with this blog I will probably never forgive myself for even thinking it was just mine. Almost every day when I get up to workout at 7 a.m. I ask Dave are you going to workout today? He almost always says "I think I am going ice fishing" and I will work out later today. And then I hear him clammering around in the garage, getting all of his gear and dressing up like an artic polar bear and off he goes. When he returns????? Who knows???? When he comes back he goes into our new laundry room where he has made a beautiful new counter, sink, all decorated, white cupboards, etc. etc. ....and proceeds to clean his days catch !!!! The above pictures are just a few of the huge fish he has caught and are they fantastic to eat....as most of you know he is a great chef as well. So in Davey's case you can say he brings home the bacon ..frys it up in a pan and you would be right !
Someday I need to do a little story on the "Great Ice Fishermen of Waseca", or a calendar, or a book, ok ok I am going to do laundry now.

0 comments: