Brand Spank'n New Laundry Room !!!
5:47 AM 0 Comments »This is our new laundry room...it is the first time in 41 years that I have had a beautiful place to slave away at sorting, bleaching, washing, drying, folding........yadayadayada......cloths ! I just love it ! We also have to huge closets with white six-paneled doors for storage so that everything now stays so neatly put away (well almost always). I don't even mind doing laundry anymore. I love the new counter and sink and have gone with oxblood red accents (mainly because I had a beautiful, expensive runner from our condo and wanted to use it). So above my new sink hangs one of my original high heel watercolors.........................looks so pretty doesn't it? Well that is until Davey takes this area over for cleaning his fish...see another post below. One day I went down there and there were splatterings of fish juice on the glass of my picture......U OH !!!!! Really is very good about always cleaning everything up and he loves the space as well.
Thank you to my wonderful ( well almost always wonderful) hubby for continuing to always make our home a better place to ADVENTURE in. I never complained about my ugly laundry rooms but I sure am happy to have a nice one now. Love ME........to YOU.......



0 comments:
Post a Comment