The Tree Ornament Fiasco!!!!!
4:44 AM 1 Comment »

Ok this is my story about the Christmas Tree hook fiasco...I bought two packages of Christmas Tree hooks this year and they are both worthless. They are both now in one huge ball of scrap medal....So I thought??? Hummmmmmm Christmas Tree hooks are so ugly...why...why oh why do they have to be so ugly anyhow. Why are they not decorated to make the ornament look more special....shall we say to inhance the beauty of the ornaments that we pain-stakingly put on the tree. So I got the idea to use up the beads that were to small to make bracelets with and maybe just maybe that would make the worthless hook stronger. Well I made a few and they were ok, then I said to Dave..I cannot believe that noone has made fancy hooks before ...hummmmmmmmmm maybe I should make more and then market them !!!! I am always trying to make the next fast million in life. First I look it up on the internet to make sure that NOONE else has thought of this Fab idea. Well of course there they are all sorts of them right in front of my eyes.....YES..again someone has stolen my MILLION DOLLAR idea already. Remember family my other inventions...the Binky Time Baby Clothing years ago, the fiberglass garage organizers, the spray attached to the toilet seat so everytime one sat their delicate little hiney on the seat the spray would go off, well actually there are just too many to name. So I got some direction off from a website and then off to Charlies Hardware Store where I got all of the men shook up about Christmas Tree Hooks, which lead to me being a REAL WOMAN because I was changing the whole world with my new hook idea, which lead to why MEN don't give a Rats...A about Christmas Tree Hooks as they never put up the tree, decorate the tree, take the tree down...yadayadayada.........by the time I left I had all of the men in the store on guard about the whole ordeal. Well I got the job done as you can see in the above pictures. I am now making hooks like a Chinese Sweat Shop employee.....Won't my tree be gorgeous next year !!!! Does anyone want to purchase a case or two????
1 comments:
I loooove them...so cool and funky fab!
hugs Robi
Post a Comment