Avery and Ally Adventurement !!
7:45 AM 1 Comment »
Above and below are pictures of Ally's favorite thing in this world her Blanky (which she calls a "Batto") It is one that I made when she was born and is now getting pretty worn. I got out the sewing machine and we took "Batto" to the Blanky Hospital and she picked out a new material to place a new heart into blanky so that he can live a little longer !!! They agreed to have their picture taken with Batto as they thought this was pretty special !
Below is a foam art design of Grandpa Dave in the ocean with dolphins, starfish (Patrick), sharks, octopus and fish all ganging up on him......they laughed and laughed at Grandpa !!
Ok this is yet another ADVENTURE with the A Team as we call them ! They of course these days do NOT like their pictures taken so I have to sneak what I can get..this is them in their PJ's water painting early this a.m. Naturally they both screamed DELETE right after I took these.We also took them to the movie "Hotel for Dogs" last night and had so much fun, ate popcorn, cheeto's and M & M's what more could one want ?????
1 comments:
Awwwww....batto got a new heart! How cute. It makes me miss them but I have to admit the quietness of the house has been nice the last two nights. Thanks for taking them and I will see you all later today!!
love, MCNR
Post a Comment