New Favorite Chritmas Treasures.....
6:50 AM 0 Comments »
Above is a Fantastic Funky Snowman and Wood Wick Redwood Candle given to me by the sweetest person I know..Lady Di my other fun lunch, golf and everything pal. I have enjoyed both so much. Thanks for always being my friend.Below is a great gift given to me by "Goldy" my successful, creative lunch buddy. Her friend from Northfield creates these wonderfully lited wine bottles ! I have enjoyed it throughout the Holiday Season....Thanks so much Goldy I love it.
A book from "Aussie" for Christmas.....it has the most Fantastic Sayings..perfect for a gift for any woman. I read it all the time Aussie...Thanks for being my Favorite Australian Gardening Girl Pal......and fun friend....always
This is the HUGE bird with a feather tail....that I got to match the HUGE acorn below......I also got four of these at $1.99....LOVE THEM.....
Oh remember this HUGE ACORN ornament Robi and MayAnn??? I had my cart full of decorations and then put most of them back.. This was $7.99...well I wanted them so badly. A few days later when I went back they were down to $1.99...so I purchased four plus some huge birds that matched....They are 9" long......so pretty hanging on the tree...Sometimes it is just the little things in LIFE that make one happy.....
A new funky hot fushia skate that I got on the after Christmas Target Sale.......Fantastic Prices !
Well..never fear Miss RobiSieta found this treasure at TJ Maxx of course my favorite store ever ! ......I LOVE IT !!! Cre . ate...perfect for me. I love to invent....create....dream.....well you name it I love to do it ...as we always say INSTANT GRATIFICATION......Thanks Sieta !!!!!
This Fabulous Print was given to me by my friend forever Denise and her creative daughter Queen Krysta....I absolutely fell in love with it...they know what I love. Davey still cannot understand why the word attempt is crossed out?????******!! I have had it hanging all over the main living area of the house but it came upon a perfect spot in the foyer as well hung on my wine cupboard....I will enjoy always...Thanks so much !!! I LOVE YOU !
These are pictures taken of my Thanksgiving Table this year taken by my talented daughter...Charity the photographer of the family. She got a brand new fancy camera this year. So I asked for these for my Birthday...they hang proudly in our foyer so everyone can enjoy them. I LOVE them. Thanks Charity....I LOVE YOU!
A new red purse to hang upon my Christmas Tree...given to me for my birthday by my Siestor Sandy.....thanks so much I love it !
This is my other "Grandchild"......K.G. Kitty Garnett, ......this is Robi's kitty kat...and she hates Dave and myself...too funny. She looks like she has an attitude but we all love her......Sheh is purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect in our eyes....
This is a picture of the "Queens" took at Jonnie Beans, actually we enjoyed wine instead of latte's....McNair, Queen Krysta, Neesy, Suzicious Quzicious, and Siett ..Sabrena took our picture she is also part of the Queens....we love her so much and such a sweet your lady!

0 comments:
Post a Comment