The Book! "The Cardboard Box and Me"

5:18 AM 0 Comments »
Above is the finished book, although if I go through a publisher it will actually look different than this ..........but this is good for now.
A couple of the little characters in the book.......using their imaginations !!!!!

Tylan and his Grandmaa Ali with the finished product.

Well after years of working on a book just for Tylan Andrew, I finally got six hardcopy books finished and gave one to him for Christmas. I think he was about three years old when I started sketching different characters for the book and it changed here and there and now it is finished. He loved it and thinks it is pretty cool that he has a book that was created for him. I am trying to actually get it published now, hopefully through some publisher in Mankato, MN. I LOVE YOU TYLAN !!!

0 comments: