Nellie, Dave's faithful hunting buddy is still missed by our family, but she hangs on our Christmas tree....this was a decoration made for a housewalk house last year..thus the misspelling of our last name.....sorry Nellie !
Nellster. Remember when you lost her and the vet found her but you said, "That's not my dog!!! I think I would know my own dog!" And the vet said, "...but it's a German Short Hair and we looked up her tag and her name is Nellie??" And you said, "Well...THAT is not my dog." And then dad came home and had to go rescue her. Awwwww......we all miss Nellie.
2 comments:
Nellie I miss you!!!
RobiSietta
Nellster. Remember when you lost her and the vet found her but you said, "That's not my dog!!! I think I would know my own dog!" And the vet said, "...but it's a German Short Hair and we looked up her tag and her name is Nellie??" And you said, "Well...THAT is not my dog." And then dad came home and had to go rescue her. Awwwww......we all miss Nellie.
Post a Comment