Ho Ho Ho !!
1:48 PM 0 Comments »This is me, impatiently waiting for Davey to come home and take our Christmas Picture for our Christmas Card......I waited for over an hour like this !!!! So I say thumbs down Davey...he heee
This is me with a book that I wrote and illustrated for Tylan for Christmas....so shhhhhhhhhh it is a surprise I have been working on it since he was about 3 years old and it is finally in hardcopy. I am so excited for Christmas.....He is now 11 of course but he has been waiting for it every year.

This is me with a book that I wrote and illustrated for Tylan for Christmas....so shhhhhhhhhh it is a surprise I have been working on it since he was about 3 years old and it is finally in hardcopy. I am so excited for Christmas.....He is now 11 of course but he has been waiting for it every year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment