"Queens Latte Event !"

11:25 AM 1 Comment »
Ok, we "Queens" have to take a time out once in a while just to get together and get excited about life, creating, laughing and exchanging life stories ! We did that for sure on Saturday. Of course we had to start at Caribou in Burnsville where Queens Robi-Cietta, McNairity, Suzicous, Neesey, Cassie and Cheryl met for morning Latte's !!!! Yum Yum.....We all have special names for the Events so Cheryl we have to come up with one for you yet. It was Robi'Cietta's Birthday on Sept. 18th so we celebrated that as well. Queen Cass brought each of us the most wonderful gift bags with lots of goodies, and Robi a special Tierra to wear all day, did we have fun with that! Of course I was so busy having fun that I hardly got any pictures of the craziness that took place. Miss Queen Cass I need some pics from you. It was just hilarious and the laughter was very theraputic for all of us. It was so good to see the beautiful smiles that brightly shone on Neesy, Cassie and Cheryl's faces......I doubt that Caribou or the people around us will EVER be the same after this EVENT !
Miss Cassie even brought Avery and Ally the "littlest of Queenlets" the cutest little overnight bags ever filled with goodies...which they LOVED.

Thanks so much for making so many new memories and we love our newest QUEEN Cheryl !!!!
Happy Birthday Queen Robi-Cietta, even though you did NOT like the Ginger Dessert !
Fantastic to see such beautiful smiles on your faces !!! Steve would LOVE this picture of his two very favorite women !!!
I LOVE all of you, in a few months another EVENT????? Right !!!

1 comments:

Capture said...

Love love love the pics and love you!! The pillows look PERFECT in your living room. I went back and told Kelly about the, ummmmm, doll? :) you were speaking of and she was laughing so hard she was crying. She was like, "Crap. We've got nuthin' on her!" :)
Miss you and can't wait until the next event!
xx Q. Cassie girl.