The newest addition to the Shoe Collection "Hotty"

11:17 AM 0 Comments »
Hey Paula ! A little birdy told me that you would luv a Hot Red Stiletto Shoe...so here she is and her name is "Hotty"....If you like this one and would like to purchase it I have it in this size frame for $69.95 (12X15) or another size larger (16X20) for $89.95. I sold a Turquoise Stiletto at the "Lemonade for the Lawnboy Event" in the larger size, I really like it in that size the most. I guess it depends on where you are hanging them. My watercolors are all original and I do not do two the same. If you like it Charity could bring it home this coming weekend as she will be down for her Class Reunion. If you don't really want one, or if it isn't the colors that you like, no problem. I just thought it would be fun to surprise you as you check my blog and also to create a red shoe to put in my collection that I have for sale. I think Robi would love this one in her condo as well as she has a red couch...so please don't worry if you didn't want it.

0 comments: