Time to get Creative once again......

10:10 AM 0 Comments »
I decided last week to go with some new pillows, pull in my new stand from "Zinnia's" and change up the look in our family room.....I kind of like it and gives us a new fresh look.Then I moved on to our sunporch and re-decorated a little bit there so am enjoying that new look as well....it makes me feel much better to rearrange once in a while...just ask my family and friends. They all think I am NUTZ for all the changing I do.
Then all last week when Dave was gone salmon fishing I got back into my watercolor paintings and here is what I came up with.....just fun for me and it relaxes me although I will have some of my work at "Zinnia's" for the "Lemonade for the Lawnboy" Event. So hope to see you all there. August 21st from 3-5:30 p.m. it will be an interesting event for sure.

The above photo is one on many that I took in Wyomning.... it was a great wild flower I found in the woods that we were hiking in and the sun was hitting it just perfectly. Framed in the same color matting as parts of the flower made it a perfect match.

The above watercolor is simply a fun summer or vacation scene..relaxing on a beach
what more fun can one ask for???

The above "hot pink" sneaker I really got a kick out of doing....I am working on
another version for my great younger friend "Sabrena" who hates girly girl things and hates the color pink but she will like what I am working on for her. She is Queen Krysta's neice and what a wonderful young lady she it....has her own definate style for sure.



The above watercolors are just more of the "Funky" shoes that I love love love to do.....they will also be for sale at "Zinnia's"
Well now I had better get something done around the house and set my paints aside for a while. I seem to just get lost in it once I start...........

0 comments: