The Quirky Life Of Suzicious Q

6:23 PM 1 Comment »
OK this is it "Queens" you asked for it.....!!!! Here it goes.



1. I love to curl my hair around my pointer finger....in the car. When I go to sleep at night. While I watch t.v. When I lay in the sun....on and on and on. I have done it since I was little....I always thought it was why I have curly hair. I wrap it around my finger and then feel how smooth it is...and GUESS WHAT little "Squarepants Avery" does the very same thing. I guess it is contagious.....she does it and then says, "Grandma do you twirl your hair too???" So stinking cute.



2. I, as well as "Queen Krysta", Dooooddddlllllle !!!!!!! I doodle on anything and everything in sight. I also write my name over and over and over again. My old phone books are just absolutely full of names written in every which direction. If I write or draw something, I do it a million times. I often will draw a simple heart and it will turn into a heart person with a face and body and everything. It is absolutely crazy but it somehow takes me to another world and relaxes me. I have now passed this on to Tylan Andrew (my 11 yr old grandson) he is now an official "Doodlehead" just like his grandma. I have kept many of my doodles...why??? I have no idea.



3. I have an obsession of inventing something that will someday make me a Gadzillionaire...ask any family member and they can tell you that I am constantly coming up with a new invention. Of course the hard part is bringing them to life. I always think I will come up with the next "Have to have it" product and be on Oprah, where everyone in the world will come to know and love me. Years ago I came up with "Binky Time" Baby Clothing where a binky is clipped onto cute one of a kind outfits (we all know that this has already happened). I have invented toilet bowl sprays that go off when you sit on the seat. Garage oranizers made of fiberglass that fold down from the walls of your garage......well the list goes on and on. Someday you will see my products somewhere (well maybe just in my little crazy head).



4. I am a "Two-Footed Driver". I have no idea when it happened but to me there is NO other way to drive. My left foot hoovers over the brake pedal.....now the trick is when I am driving my fancy little BMW Convertible with two feet and THREE pedals. But NEVER FEAR I can handle it. It makes everyone else very nervous however. Years ago when Robin was learning how to drive I screamed at her when she used only one foot...."How are you ever going to pass your drivers test....when you are only using one foot???" Then I remembered that is the RIGHT way to drive. Opps, sorry Robi Sietta. I now know what my family actually has endoured living with me.



5. I eat Cheetos until my fingers are yellow, my tongue and lips are frosted with yellow and the steering wheel in the car is yellow!!! Urgggggggggg it is just nuts how I love my Cheetos. I will buy a bag and rip it open and eat like a little piggy until they are all gone. I am sure if anyone is driving next to me on the freeway they wonder who that crazed woman is smothered in yellow.



6. I will NEVER share chocolate with anyone !!! Not even my beloved little grandbabies. NOPE not me just ask anyone. If there is only one piece of chocolate left in the house I will gobble it up and not even give a thought to let anyone else have a piece.



7. I love love love to cuff my hubby on the back of the head. Not hard of course and it is in a kidding way. Now when we even go to the grocery store and I reach for something he will flinch like I am going to cuff him. Once the grocery attendant just laughed as he ducked........I said, "I have trained him well haven't I!"



8. Oh Oh Oh I forgot one very crazy quirk....I see faces everywhere ! In ceramic tile, in wood, in the cedar ceiling so our house, in doors, etc. and now Avery does it as well. We don't even have to look very hard and we both say "I see a dog face in that piece of wood!".

Ok I went over my limit as I have soooooooooooo many it is hard to choose....ok I am quitting and publishing now.

1 comments:

Capture said...

Ahhh...we really are all just a bunch of quirks. I loved the invention one...how many things have the Queens alone decided they should do? One of these days....I'm telling you!! Suzicious Quirkicous!