Mother's Day Fun !!

7:38 AM 0 Comments »

I just recovered six pillows for my deck chairs....It makes me want warm weather Burrrrrrrrrrr that wind is cold today.
Here's to you Mom ! Thanks Cieta and Nik !
My favorite new Spring Swing Coat ....and new Polka Dot Purse



The new stand that I got from Davey for Mother's Day although I had my eye on it forever at my favorite little Shoppe in Waseca called "Zinnias", absolutely marvelous shoppe !!!!


This is the cute cute funky purse that Robi gave to me as a little "Extra" gift that she found at Target and couldn't resist...it was for always waking up sooo early to have coffee with her at 6 a.m. when I stay with her.......too cute ! Thanks RobiCietaThis is the watercolor painting that I did especially for McNairity! I did it for her bathroom but she wants to hang it where everyone can see it so who knows where it will be next time I go there. I was so happy that she liked it.

0 comments: