A Queen Event/Photo Shoot !
8:19 AM 0 Comments »A wild shoe that I painted for Queen Krysta........it was still not totally finished at this point but I forgot to take a picture of it when it was totally done. I added some leaves around the flowers. She loved it and it so fits her "Spunky" personality !

Avery and Ally waiting for Krysta to come....................

Queen Krysta our wonderful friend/photographer here to visit and do a photo shoot of Avery and Ally. Charity had given her a fantastic book called "Lemonaide for the Lawnboy" everyone should run right out and purchase a copy.
My good friend Deniseee and her granddaughter Sabrena...what an amazing young woman she is...(Sabrena that is..he heeeee) thanks for helping out Denise and Sabrena ! 
Various pictures of the A Team waiting patiently for their photo shoot and butterfly hunt.
My good friend Deniseee and her granddaughter Sabrena...what an amazing young woman she is...(Sabrena that is..he heeeee) thanks for helping out Denise and Sabrena ! 
Various pictures of the A Team waiting patiently for their photo shoot and butterfly hunt.
Avery and her big blue eyes !





0 comments:
Post a Comment